Saturday 4 May 2013

May the 4th be with you...

Day 4

Commitment à go go. Up at 6am to blend cashew nut milk and soak chia seeds... So yummy. I learnt from last time and added some of Loving Earth's Coconut Chocolate Butter... as well as some dates. This shit is the bomb-diggidy. Amazing. 

I worked at the stall at Salamanca and actually had a shot of espresso - first time for everything - as recommended by my colonic hydrotherapist. It was organic, fair trade and bitter as fuck. Shudder shudder. I basically grazed all day: apples, Loving Earth Kale Chips, nuts, goji berries, a lovely cup of tea from Pollen Tea Room, some sprouted bread with avocado, - found out it is heated to 100 degrees Celsius so not actually raw, but I ain't wasting food. Plenty of water is the key, with a small amount of raw chocolate for kicks.

 
Just smashed an amazing salad at home (soaked the nuts and seeds this time) and now it's time for bed. Riveting blog I know. 

It's International Star Wars day today - so here's a picture of a Yoda Apple. I think he is also giving us all a little kiss. Thanks Yoda. X


 
Time on hands too much someone had.


No comments:

Post a Comment