Sunday 5 May 2013

A nice warm bowl of oopsy soup.

Day 5.

I awoke with a burning desire to do yoga and meditate (despite my semi-urgent need to move house)... So after a couple of hours of such activity, I really wasn't very hungry. I made a green smoothie out of silverbeet, apple and tomato (not the greatest, but good nutrients for the skin). A little while later I munched on some sprouted bread and avocado; a while after that, an apple... sometime later, some raw kale chips.

I soaked a bunch of nuts and seeds and had an amazing salad at around 4pm then ... at around 7 - it happened. I fell off the RAW wagon. Oops. However, as this is for me and me only, I am not kicking myself, nor do I even care. The soup was very tasty: lime, lentil and vegetable and it was from Frankie's Empire who so generously donate time and space so I can hold my fund/awareness-raising film night, Moving Pictures.

With all that is going on - the detox, moving, loving life, being active in the community and really wanting to explore myself through yoga, I'm really going with the flow of the raw food thing, and listening to my body. It isn't about rules, it isn't about deprivation, it's about honouring my body. With that said, I'm going to honour my body and go relax.

 Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment